It's the most magical time of the year, so come and experience a little extra magic with us!
You might already know that J.K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter in Edinburgh, and on this special Harry Potter Walking Tour we'll show you which sites were her inspiration for Hogwarts and the characters who dwelled within its magical walls.
See where Diagon Alley came to life, and where Lord Voldemort is buried; find the original Hogwarts school, as well as a veritable school assembly of its characters; and learn how Edinburgh's own dark history of witches and wizards played a role in inspiring Rowling herself.
This special 2-hour Harry Potter Tour will run for four days only - don't miss out!
- 124 High Street
On this 2-hour Harry Potter Walking Tour of Edinburgh we cover:
- The inspiration for the Diagon Alley
- “Lord Voldemort”’s burial place
- The original Hogwarts School
- Cafes and hotel where J.K Rowling wrote her books
- University and the origin of the name “Harry Potter”
- The inspiration for Quidditch
- Butter beer
…and much more!